01752 692260

Contact Us.

If you have a work related problem, please get in touch with your UNISON workplace representative or the Branch Office in the first instance.  If you do not have a representative in your workplace, or you do not know who this might be, please use the General Enquiries or Problem at Work form below.  

If you would like to give us feedback on the service we have provided or you would like to be nominated as a representative yourself, please use the appropriate form shown below.

Our branch office telephone number is:  01752 692260​ – Alternatively, you can ring UNISONdirect on 0800 0857 857 for general advice.

Please use one of our Contact Forms below to get in touch and we will get back to you as quickly as we are able.

General Enquiries

For all general enquiries, to ask us a question or to leave us your contact details, please use this form.  If you have a problem at work, please use our Problem at Work form.

Problem at Work?

Are you having a problem at work or have an issue you haven’t been able to resolve with your Manager or Employer? Don’t have a UNISON representative in your workplace, or not sure who that could be?  Then use this form to contact us. 

How did we do?

If you wish to feedback to us on the representation and/or support you have received from any of our Representatives, please use this form to get in touch. For all other enquiries use our General Enquiries form

Activist Nomination Form

Please complete the form below if you wish to be active as a UNISON steward, rep or branch officer. For more information about becoming active in your workplace, use the General Enquiry form.